I guess it is finally time to have a blog! I don't know what I am doing so please bear with me. For those of you who don't know, I am 27 weeks pregnant with our second little boy. We are very excited to meet him. His name will be Sawyer Gage and he is due on August 18th - another Leo in the family! I think it will be great for Colton to have a little brother so close in age. I am definitely going to have my hands full, especially if he is anything like Colton.
Colton is now 16 months old - he is walking and running all over the place. He is one of the most stubborn and determined little boys I've ever seen. He is still a very happy little guy and the absolute love of my life. I heard a saying the other day that rings so true with me:
"A child fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty."
I just never knew how amazing being a mommy would be. If I were ten years younger, I'd probably have two or three more but since I am OLD, I think Sawyer will be the last one.
Colton is now 16 months old - he is walking and running all over the place. He is one of the most stubborn and determined little boys I've ever seen. He is still a very happy little guy and the absolute love of my life. I heard a saying the other day that rings so true with me:
"A child fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty."
I just never knew how amazing being a mommy would be. If I were ten years younger, I'd probably have two or three more but since I am OLD, I think Sawyer will be the last one.
A few photos:
Colton and Mommy:
My happy boy showing his new teeth:
Colton's new haircut:
Playing on Mom's chair:




4 comments:
hello..blog reklama...NO WAR...
Hi Robyn! What a cutie, and congrats and boy number two!! That second one changes your life as much as the first I think, but they are definitely worth it. Glad mommyhood agrees with you!
Cat
Yea! I'm glad you're doing a blog. Everything seems to be working great. Cute pics!
hey robyn, now your dad and mom will have to move next oor to you, he'll have one kid for each knee =Uncle Dan and Aunt Jeanette=
Post a Comment