Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm still not very good at this!

At least I have a good excuse! Sawyer is a very fussy baby and takes up pretty much all of my time. It is now 3:30 AM and he is asleep on my chest so I thought I'd take a few minutes to update things.

Sawyer Gage was born on August 11th at 7:45 PM. It was a very easy delivery; I was induced that morning and pushed a total of 15 minutes before he made his appearance. He weighed 7 pounds 6 ounces and was 19.5 inches long. He loves to be held and is a terrible sleeper. I feel like I am going insane most of the time but I love him to death. Colton is a very good big brother but is so clingy with me. I can't even leave his sight or he cries and gets very upset. Life is quite interesting right now!

Here are a few photos:


Colton on his horse: Me on my computer during labor:



Me and my boys:

Sawyer after his first bath:




Brothers:


My cute boy:


1 comment:

Holly said...

Both your boys are so cute! It's hard work with two, but so worth it, right?!?!