I've been tagged by Holly so here we go.
8 Favorite TV shows:
King of Queens
Family Guy
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
Sons of Anarchy
Intervention
Locked up Abroad
Survivor
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Tres Hombres
P F Changs
Macaroni Grill
Skool Lunch
Market Street
Ocean City
Smokey Mountain Pizza & Pasta
Mimi's Cafe
8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Colton learned a new word
Sawyer was full of smiles
Went to the TSO concert
Ate a grilled cheese for dinner
Actually did my hair and makeup
Got yelled at by a rude guy at concert
Sat in traffic for over an hour
Told my boys how much I love them
8 Things I Look Forward To:
Watching my kids grow
Sawyer sleeping through the night!
Summer
Riding my horse
A trip to Hawaii
Sweet hugs from Colton
Smiles from Sawyer
Getting back in shape!
8 Things I Love About Fall:
Halloween
The leaves changing
Riding my horse in the crisp fall air
Cute sweaters
New fall outfits for the boys
Wearing my hundreds of pairs of boots
Getting close to Christmas
Planning Colton's birthday party
8 Things on My Wish List:
A trip to Europe
Good health for my family
Winning the lottery
New clothes
A full body massage
More time to ride my horse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, I forgot Skool Lunch. There used to be one out near me and it closed. I was super sad!
Post a Comment